I have been on one-week tour of the western part of Denmark and took the opportunity to have a view of Vestas facilities seen from the air. Among the sites were the 5 MW giant mill that will is to supplemented by a 7 MW mill later this or next year.
I tried to capture as much of the windmill farm outside the factory however my objective could only get part of the huge complex.
This is the plant itself. From the air it looked fairly busy so it could be that the value of the company measured in the current stock price is somewhat under the mark.
- Vestas considers return to UK with turbine factory (guardian.co.uk)
- Wind turbine plant to create 2,000 jobs (independent.co.uk)
- U.S. headwinds challenge Vestas (marketwatch.com)
- Vestas: New jobs depend on coalition (guardian.co.uk)
- Due Diligence: Vestas stock tumbles; managers fight for recovery (marketwatch.com)